Registration for the BOYS MIDGET HALF-SEASON program, open to boys and girls, READING RESIDENTS, born in 2001-2004. Registration fee is $50. Total cost is $550. (Will be prorated after 9/23 in which cost listed is due in full at time of registration)
Base cost indicates total season fee - $550. In addition to the registration fee the payment due dates are:
9/1/19: $250 (or remaining balance)
Please read ALL the information below before completing registration.
1) Payment Information - Registration is NOT completed until payment is received, including any balances due from current season. Without credit card payment at time of registration the player registration will be deleted; only players that are pre-registered will be allowed to tryout. Also please note that credit card will be AUTOMATICALLY CHARGED on the payment dates noted above.
2) USA Hockey numbers for 2019-20 are not required to register at this time. Players must be registered with USA Hockey by Aug. 1, 2019. When this registration occurs please log into RYH's website and update each player registration with their USA Hockey number.
3) Family maximum applies; first 2 players in same family pay 100%, additional players receive
a 50% discount on lowest fee programs' total fee (registration amounts due on all players). Discount does not apply to LTP & LTS programs. Manual adjustments may be needed to ensure discount is applied. Also GOALIE fees may be different and will be adjusted accordingly.
4) As part of the registration process you will need to read and acknowledge a liability waiver, a payment agreement plus parent and player codes of conduct. USA Hockey provides details of the codes of conduct on their website - www.usahockey.com. Please refer to their site for more information, which is updated periodically.
You will have the option of printing these waivers, should you want a copy for your records.
5) GRADE info is NOT required information and can be left blank.
Base Cost: $375.00
born between: 01/01/2001 and 12/31/2004